On 01/28/2016 03:59 PM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> My viewpoint is that we should always target all the lists when
> contributors are onboarded into the privileged groups. This ensures that
> the entire project community is in the loop and it shows that we are one
> (community), albeit that we have various sub groups. But also that we are
> communicating to all the sub lists with one voice.

This sounds brave, however at least for me it is impossible to follow
all our sub-projects, I have to admit that I mostly ignore Fortress ML
and only quickly scan Kerby ML.

Still I think at the current point one ML for Fortress is enough and all
related communitcation should be handled there (and same for Kerby).

Kind Regards,
Stefan