This is not about everybody following all mailing lists. I don't believe
that the majority of our combined sub communities does that. This is about
communicating to the entire community. So that everybody gets the same
message when it is appropriate.

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services