On 3/29/19 9:21 PM, Marc Boorshtein wrote:
> All,
>
> I need a container that I can spin up quickly that i can just feed an LDIF
> file and be listening on 10636.  Has anyone containerized apacheds?  Can't
> imagine its hard but I thought I'd see if anyone else tried it already.

There is no official one Docker image yet.

In our DockerHub org [1] only images used for building and integration
testing are available. One of them contains an ApacheDS, Dockerfile can
be found at [2].

There are many other images named "apacheds" [3] from other users, some
provide the source Dockerfile.

I think it would be nice to provide an offical Docker image, maybe with
the next release?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://hub.docker.com/u/apachedirectory