Frank Peters wrote:
Now if the OOoautors User Guide will be maintained on the
wiki (Jean: will it?),

We haven't formally decided, but I suspect that's what will happen at some point.

can we merge it with the docs.oo.o
Users Guide there? How about the license?

The license could be a problem, as ours is CC-BY and the UG is PDL. I don't understand licenses, but I have been under the (possibly mistaken) impression that a "derivative" of CC-BY material can be put into a PDL document. Someone who understands these things needs to check on that.

Jean, will you or someone from OOoAuthors be at OOoCon?

I won't be there (I'll be recovering from surgery at the time). Some of the Europeans, such as Michele Zarri, might be there.

--Jean