This one looks good....

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wikipdf/

Perhaps we could try some of these?

http://wiki.enneenne.com/index.php/MediaWiki_PDF_export

http://railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?pid=32339

Is there a way to spool documents to pdfcreator as a batch?

This page is for screenwriters, but also talks about mediawiki conversion to pdf as you read further down.

http://siege.org/projects/mwspe/

The following links may allow us to upload existing pdf files into mediawiki?

http://www.send2wiki.com/index.php/Send2Wiki_Documentation

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Feature_list/Document_conversion

Alan

Jean Hollis Weber wrote:

On a related matter: As you know, my primary interest is in providing ODTs, PDFs, and printed books, in addition to online information (wiki). "One official user guide" is a good goal, but until I see a conversion from wiki to ODT, I cannot judge whether having the wiki as the source will work for those other purposes. If it doesn't, then I personally am not enthusiastic about, nor interested in, having the wiki as the source. I hope someone has, or can come up with, a converter for me to test.

--Jean