Hi Frank,

Sorry for the delay,

Frank Peters wrote:
Hi Sophie,

In the second handoff of l10n, swriter contains a link to the specs [1].
Sorry to come again with that, but there is no licence on the specs, so are we allowed to translate the relevant content in the wiki or what would the better way for you to localize this spec? I'm also aware that specs are sometime modified, but I don't know how we can track these changes too.

I checked and these links are all in comments <comment>...</comment> and
don't need localization. Have we never before come across the <comment>
tag in helpcontent or was this always translated?

I'm sorry, but I don't see this <comment> ...</comment> tags in my .po file :
#: 04090002.xhp#par_id5189062.help.text
msgid "For example, when you are in a chapter 1, subchapter 2, subpart 5, this may be numbered as 1.2.5. When you insert here a reference to text in the previous subpart \"1.2.4\" and you apply the \"Number\" format, then the reference will be shown as \"4\". If in this example the numbering is set to show more sublevels, the same reference will be shown as \"2.4\" or \"1.2.4\", depending on the setting. If you use the \"Number (full context)\" format, you will always see \"1.2.4\", no matter how the numbered paragraph is formatted. You can see illustrated explanations (and information on migration from and to previous software versions) in the <link href=\"http://specs.openoffice.org/writer/numbering/

May be they have not been exported? I've never came across those links before, won't they appear in the localized help? Thanks. I'm interested in being able to translate the content of the specs because of the migration explanations it contains.
Kind regards
Sophie