Mariano Casanova wrote:
Frank:

---Frank Peters ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

This has been a fun project and I have learned a lot. The goal
has been to enable non-initiated users to build fairly complex
databases with Base. I feel that we are very close to that
objective. Any help in this last phase is deeply appreciated.
Sure. Where can I find it? Frank

At this moment, the body of the tutorial is in 3 .odt documents. The
section that is not finished has text boxes and arrows(to call
attention to segments where I need more info) but their layout is
lost when I try to convert them to HTML. The same seems to happen to
some tables I use throughout the tutorial.

We can provide them as ODF and PDF to conserve layout.

I have been offered space at a web-site but I don't know how to make
the files available for download. I am sure that there is an easy way
to allow access to these files (I just don't know it) so any
instructions will be very welcomed.

For now, you could upload them to documentation.openoffice.org at
http://documentation.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList

You can create a new subdirectory and upload the files. Let me
know if you encounter any difficulties.

I can then make themn available through the doc.oo.o website and
link to them from the main page and from inside the wiki.

Thanks
Frank

--
Frank Peters