From: William Marchant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@documentation.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [documentation-dev] Mid level base tutorial
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:04:08 -0300

Frank,
    I have not been active for a while (several years I guess), but I
still read the documentation mail.  Mariano has a project which I think
I am fitted to help with.  I have downloaded all three parts of the Base
tutorial.  A cursory look at Part I shows me a number of places where
proof reading would be useful.  I can do that, as well as suggest some
formatting.  Mariano's downloads are PDF.  Can I get ODT versions please?
Bill