Mariano Casanova wrote:

I will convert the Tutorial to PDF and upload the files to the site
you pointed. I will create a folder inside the Base folder with the
three parts of the tutorial instead of one long file given that they
are in different stages of completion at this moment.

I do not see an "up-load" or "create new folder" links. How do I have
access to them?

When you're logged in you should see two links at the top of the
Documents&Files page to create a folder and a file, but you need
to be logged in.

Frank

--
Frank Peters