Clayton wrote:

If this kind of error is caught right away, then the right solution
would be to restore the moved page, and make a copy for the
edit/translation.

C.
When Wp Help:Redirect told me that it takes an administrator to cancel a redirect, I bowed out and asked for your help. But I am, like Elephant's Child, 'satiably curious:

My inclination was to copy-&-paste the current French, and the French link, off-line; then Undo the French edits, and see what I had, and where I had it, and proceed accordingly.

Would you take the time to detail the "right solution"?

--
T. J. Frazier
Melbourne, FL

(TJFrazier on OO.o)