Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> The documentation wiki now has a Math Guide listed. I copied Chapter 16
> (Math Objects) of the Writer Guide and labelled it Math Guide. It's
> still missing a lot of the equation examples (which appear in the PDF),
> but at least people should be able to find and identify it now.
>
> If someone has the time and interest to fix the missing examples and/or
> check the Math Forum to see what needs to be covered in the Guide that
> isn't there, please do so.

Spotted a problem with transcluding the pages... if you browse the Math
doc, everything looks fine.. the TOC works, the breadcrumbs work etc.
If you edit and save you end up at the root/source of the transcluded
page.  That means you're dropped out of the Documentation/OOo3 User
Guides/Math Guide/ subpage structure, and the doc TOC is missing.

Not sure yet what the "right" solution is for this...

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead