T. J. Frazier wrote:
> Clayton wrote:
>>
>> Feel free to adjust the math syntax... that was just my first attempt at
>> it to try and make it read at least close to the intended output.
>> Cleanup is still needed. :-)
>
> OK, take a look: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Formula_layout
>
> I figured we'd better coordinate, because we were editing that page at
> the same time. When I gave up on \begin{array} (it was giving me
> horrible "Cannot Parse" error messages, in red), and cancelled my edit,
> the .png refs were gone! :-O

Hehe, either we have too many editors or not enough :-)

I'm not in there editing anymore.  I know all about the horrible red
error messages... I got a lot of those in the process of building up
what formulas I did add/edit.  I'm not so sure the exact syntax for the
array thing.  I base what I know about Wiki math on these pages:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Math
and
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Formula

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead