Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> Clayton wrote:
>
>> Spotted a problem with transcluding the pages... if you browse the Math
>> doc, everything looks fine.. the TOC works, the breadcrumbs work etc.
>> If you edit and save you end up at the root/source of the transcluded
>> page.  That means you're dropped out of the Documentation/OOo3 User
>> Guides/Math Guide/ subpage structure, and the doc TOC is missing.
>>
>> Not sure yet what the "right" solution is for this...
>
> Why do you consider this a problem? People will be reading the pages
> through the Documentation/OOo3 User Guides/Math Guide/ subpage structure
> (or the Writer Guide, or the Getting Started Guide), where they will see
> the TOC relevant to wherever they are. It's only after editing that you
> don't see the TOC. And very few people ever do any editing of the user
> guides on the wiki.
>
> BTW, there are other parts of the user guides that are done that way, too.

It's only a problem when you're editing.  It caught me up... I spent
some time trying to figure out what was going on :-)  Every time I'd
edit I'd loose the TOC and I'd end up in a completely different place
than I started at... had me baffled until I clued in that I was editing
a transcluded page.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead