Nino Novak wrote:
> AFAIK h1-level headers are obsolete for wiki articles (at least in
> wikipedia).
>
> In the (english) documentation (WG2) h1 is used nevertheless, at least
> in some articles I read so far. The MediaWiki export filter output also
> uses h1 as top level.
>
> Bug or intention?

I can't speak for the MediaWiki export filter... a question on that
should go back to the devs working on it

H1 is still valid MediaWiki syntax, so it can still be used even if
major MediaWiki installs are trying to phase it out.

Generally speaking, the specific Wiki docs I work on do not have H1...
all start at H2.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead