T. J. Frazier wrote:
>> Clayton wrote:
>

>>> I've contacted this user and asked that they join this mailing list so
>>> that we can assist then, and undo the "damage" done to the English pages
>>> without loosing their translations.
>>>
>>> C.
>> Do we need a "Translators' How-To" (or Help)?
>>
> BTW, let's get this Guide started off right, with a TOC_ZH, and using
> the MasterTOC.

Good point...

I've rolled back the first page of translations this person did, and
then created a Zh page to start the document:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Zh/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Calc_Guide

I'm still trying to get in contact with the person doing the
translations... I'm going to post to the l10n mailing list as well...
some of the Chinese community hangs out there and may be able to help
sort this out and explain (in Claire's native language) what needs to be
done.

I've checked the new content, and what I pushed through the Google
translator seems to be accurate translations of the original content.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead