> Sorry, I just reverted your edit on DE/Documentation and now I don't
> find the mess any more. I had the impression that a whole bunch of
> pages were changed. Maybe I confused them with the (few) pages under
> the Documentation/DE tree.
>
> Next time I will investigate more accurately.

:-) No worries.  Now I'm confused though...

What's the difference between the DE/Documentation category and the
DE/Dokumentation category?  I see in the text of DE/Dcoumentation that
you note there is a parallel DE/Dokumentation.  Why have both?  It seems
to be quite redundant (looking at it from the outside).

This seems to be the source of the problem.... after you mentioned using
localized categories, and pointed at DE/Dokumentation, I went with the
idea... and added a DE page to that category.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead