Hi

I tried experimenting with one of the wiki pages putting a button on
using AddThis (http://www.addthis.com/) and I couldn't get it to work on the
wiki page.  There are users on twitter and I see them all the time.  There
are also 75 groups on facebook all dedicated to OpenOffice.org.  Just think
this is another way to reach out to users.  Can anyone give me some advice
where I should put the free code that is outputted from the site because
I've never seen <body></body> tags in a wiki page and apparently that's
where they should go or somewhere in the template.

An example of the code that is outputted is below.  I just went through the
website to create a button but didn't register an account.

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&amp;username=xa-4b8427452ad2d093";
class="addthis_button_compact">Share</a>
<a class="addthis_button_facebook"></a>
<a class="addthis_button_myspace"></a>
<a class="addthis_button_google"></a>
<a class="addthis_button_twitter"></a>