On 05/04/10 14:11, Andrew Jensen wrote:
Hoping someone can give me some guidance here.

I would like your opinion on the feasibility of converting our User Guids
from ODT to Daisy file format.
First - has anyone done this already?
Second - does anyone here have any experience with doing this?
Third - anyone have any experience working with the odt2Daisy extension?
Thanks for any help, comments or thoughts.

I'm guessing this was triggered by the startup of the new audio documentation project?

For those not in the know, DAISY format is, as I understand it, the standard for audio books (aka Digital Talking Books). See: http://www.niso.org/workrooms/daisy/Z39-86-2005.html for the current standard.

Am I on the same page as you on this Drew?

I've never experimented with this... might be an interesting project to tinker with though. Does anyone have access to a DTB playback device for testing?

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead