Thank you Drew. I am very interested in knowing what you think about the
aggregate functions section.

Please note that I have reviewed and corrected all SQL code that had
slanted quotation marks. In doing so I also found some typos (like missing
quotation marks) that have also been corrected.

The updated version has been published with date 2010/08/14. You might
want to switch your copy. There are no other changes in the text.

Cheers,

Mariano.