Thank you all for the input in proofreading the tutorial. It is true that
there is an inconsistent use of the words "client" and "patient". In the
tutorial I have tried to use the word "Client" (with a capital c) to
denote the person who needs the database system (in this case the director
of the clinic) and "patient" to denote the (fictional) people receiving
therapy there. I do see that I have used the word "client" to denote the
patients and I have been catching this mistake since the beginning of this
project more than two years ago. In the line of though that informs my
practice we refer to the people that come to psychotherapy as clients and
I guess that this perspective has tainted my writing. It is very important
to me not to confuse the reader of the tutorial and I really appreciate
all your help in keeping them separated.

Thanks again.

Mariano Casanova