Don't know why I am receiving this.  It has no bearing on me.

--- On Fri, 8/20/10, Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [documentation-dev] Re: Feedback for Base Tutorial
To: dev@documentation.openoffice.org
Date: Friday, August 20, 2010, 9:14 AM

Hi,

Went over Section 1 this morning.

One small typo - 1st paragraph on page 28 "spouses of a person, and unsigned
byte ", the 'and' >> 'an'.

The chapter on normalization is excellent.

The chapter on data types I really want to go over again, I felt a bit uneasy
with one of two items. Nit-picky stuff, rather the nature of the subject
matter. Anyway, I may want to offer a replacement for one or two lines (that's
all) - but want first to go check some facts. I can get to that this evening,
but again, it's nit-picky so maybe not appropriate for the audience. Also,
perhaps others may have a different take on it.

Over all Section 1 is quite good IMO.

Alright - I'll get to Section 2 tomorrow.

Thanks

Drew