On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:01:39PM +0300, Dmitry Kozlyuk wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:21:23 -0700, Narcisa Ana Maria Vasile wrote:
> > From: Narcisa Vasile <navas...@microsoft.com>
> >
> > The NetUIO driver for Windows allows the usermode application
> > to directly access the hardware
>
> > and allocates the memory that gets mapped in usermode.
>
> It doesn't allocate the buffer anymore, does it?
>
> As far as I understand, you're importing history from dpdk-draft-repo and
> then changing file layout. Not sure how this is beneficial, especially
> since there are bugfixes along the way. Or are there legal reasons?

Harini, Omar, please advise if we need to preserve history. If not,
I think it's better to just squash all commits and send the netuio code
as one patch. In this way, I can easily make sure that this one patch
has the right signoff, description, subject formatting etc.

Dmitry, would pushing the netuio code as one patch be ok?