Kristine,

I think that this would be a good thing to get fixed for the release, but
it looks like we will need to mess with building or packaging different
windows binaries to fix this issue. As far as I know Parth has been
carrying the majority of this type of work in the past and had a bit of a
hard time with it. I can try to see if I can get my hands on a 32 bit
windows machine to try to get a better idea of the time required to get it
fixed.

- Jason