Hi Bob,
Good to hear from you. I agree that there could be value in having a joint
Presto/Drill/Redshift conference, but how would you describe the overall
theme?

In essence (not looking to start a flame war here...) these tools are
similar in terms of what the user experiences and I can definitely see
value in bringing the communities together.  I also like the idea of
multiple tracks.  I was thinking of having something like developer/analyst
tracks.
-- C