An update: this is done now since a couple of days ago, but Google and Bing
are still showing http://druid.io/community for a search for "druid
community" or even "apache druid community":

- https://www.google.com/search?q=druid+community
- https://www.bing.com/search?q=druid+community

I suggest we keep an eye on the search engines and make sure they can
figure out that the site has changed (I'm not sure how often they crawl).
If they can then it would make sense to me to move forward with migrating
the entire web site.