An update: we do have a redirect server set up on druid.io now: note that
http://druid.io/community/ and http://druid.io/use-cases both redirect to
https://druid.apache.org. I just set up the latter redirect (on /use-cases)
as part of 'test this first on a single page'. All other druid.io URLs are
still being hosted using the content from GitHub pages at
https://github.com/druid-io/druid-io.github.io.

Search engine watch: currently, http://druid.io is the #1 link for [druid
use cases] on Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo (and has a cool looking infobox
on Google & Bing). For [what is druid used for], it's #2 on Google, and not
ranked on the first page on Bing & DDG. Will monitor this over the next few
days.