Hey Druids,

Realtime nodes (the original Druid streaming ingestion mechanism, predating
both realtime tasks and the Kafka/Kinesis indexing services) have been
deprecated for years. Recently, Clint opened a PR to remove them:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7915

I think this is a great idea, as they are pretty well obsolete at this
point. I would also suggest removing firehoses that are only really useful
in realtime nodes. (Even though firehoses are still a relevant concept,
since batch index tasks use them, any 'unbounded' firehoses aren't really
useful for batch index tasks.)

This includes:

- IrcFirehoseFactory
- KafkaEightFirehoseFactory
- RabbitMQFirehoseFactory
- RocketMQFirehoseFactory
- TwitterSpritzerFirehoseFactory
- The FirehoseFactoryV2 and FirehoseV2 interfaces, which are only used by
Realtime nodes, and all implementations of them

I'm writing this on the dev list, in addition to the PR, for some
additional visibility since this is a relatively large deletion of code (it
would remove at least 3 entire extensions).