+1 for removing all the standalone realtime node stuff

regarding internal discovery, I really would like to see
BatchServerInventoryView , CuratorLoadQueuePeon and RemoteTaskRunner go
away at some point which will also remove a lot of code
And , as to running cluster without zookeeper I have some thoughts in my
mind but haven't gotten around to finishing a non-zookeeper extension just
yet.