Positive: I like that old and buried issues are getting some attention
because they get commented on.

Negative: Of course, it is a bit of work for authors to re-open them
specially when you get a lot of stale bot notifications in same day. Not
sure if stale bot has a randomization feature where we can set time ranges
instead of number of days to mark stale and close, maybe that could reduce
number of notifications in same day. I am aware of tags to skip issues from
stalebot but that is a workaround which takes away the "Positive" mentioned
above.