Hi,

> 0. Should we have release manager for these artifacts? Is there any
> committer volunteer to be release manager?

In general Apache project do have release managers.

> 1. Should we keep the release cycle for 2.6.x?  Our first Apache
> release might take some time because we have bunch of things to do
> [1][2][3]. If we need to do keep it, we'd better enter code freeze
> soon as start to prepare for the release.

I would suggest making a release branch and not doing a code freeze as the
release may take a little time to get right.

One issue I’m concerned about is IP clearance [1] as that is likely to block
the release.

Thanks,
Justin

1 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-3