Hi,

I vote with:
+1 release the software

Minor issues:

In the binary distributions, some jar files are missing. For example,
the recently added etcd and consul support as registry and config
center.
I think the current binary distribution is meaningless. It is only a
list of jar files, which can be found in the maven repository.
I suggest to add some more examples to let user quickly bootstrap and
test Dubbo in the future.

Is the issue minor? Yes
 Yes  No  Unsure
Could it possibly be fixed in the next release?  Yes
 Yes  No  Unsure

Details:

 Are release files in correct location?  Yes
 Do release files have the word incubating in their name? Yes.
 Are the digital signature and hashes correct? Yes
 Does DISCLAIMER file exist? Yes
 Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists? Yes
 Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct? Yes
 Is the NOTICE year correct? Yes
 Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or NOTICE? Yes
 License information is not mentioned in NOTICE? Yes
Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:

 Does the software have a compatible license? Yes
 Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE? Yes
 Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE? Yes
Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
 Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE file? Yes

 Do all source files have ASF headers? Yes
 Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control? Yes
 Are there any unexpected binary files in the release? No
 Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear? Yes

--
Best Regards!
Huxing