+1 to release

I checked:
* both source and binary signatures are good
* both have incubating in name
* DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE exists
* all source files no binary
* ASF file header check passed with: mvn clean compile -Drat.skip=false
-Dcheckstyle.skip=false
* All UTs can pass on my Mac OSX with JDK 1.8

I also found the lack of some sub-modules in the binary package. But It’s not a
blocking issue because the current binary release has little meaning for users,
I believe few users will use the binary directly. Agree the next time we
replace it with a more meaningful quick-start like demo along with some
bootstrap scripts, this topic was discussed in here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2491

Jun