I also reported the issue in eslint [1] community and in webpack [2]
community. Considering these two tools are widely adopted for javascript
development, they may take this seriously. But from our side, I guess
there's nothing more we could do for now but wait for the responses from
them and what legal team says.

Regards,
-Ian.

1. https://github.com/eslint/eslint/issues/11536