Hi,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:45 PM Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > These dependencies are all development time dependencies, which can be
> > found in "devDependencies" section of package.json file.
>
> Anyone who compiles the source will get these and be unaware of them, that
> seems a little problamatic to me.
>
> > For node-notifier, which is also a dev dependency, I am not sure how
> > it is used in dubbo-admin. But I tried to remove it and build it,
> > everything looks good. I think it can be removed.
>
> That would be best I think.

To avoid things like this to happen again, I think we need to add some
check when voting for the release.

I tried to do the following:

$ cd dubbo-admin-ui/node_module
$ grep -rin --include=**/*LICENSE "GPL" .
./node-forge/LICENSE:2:GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2.
./node-forge/LICENSE:8:If the GPL suits your project better you are
also free to use Forge under

It shows the node-forge module has contains GPL license, but looking
into the license file, it is actually dual licensed with GPL (Category
X) and BSD-3 clause (Category A). So I think it is fine.
We may add more keywords mentioned in the Category X list.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing