Hi Justin,

> Doing a comparison between those two directory I see 6 files that have
code in common. Not it’s not only code in common but comments as well,
trivial small amount of code may not be covered by copyright, but the
comments will be.

The new PRs were committed and merged, and the correlative code also was
re-implemented including:

- org.apache.dubbo.config.spring.beans.factory.annotation
  - AnnotationInjectedBeanPostProcessor.java ( 2.7.3 : re-implemented,
2.7.4: removed comments )
- org.apache.dubbo.config.spring.util
  - AnnotatedBeanDefinitionRegistryUtils.java ( 2.7.3 : re-implemented,
2.7.4: removed comments )
  - AnnotationUtils.java ( before : re-implemented, 2.7.4: removed useless
methods and comments)
  - BeanFactoryUtils.java ( 2.7.4 : removed the whole file)
  - ObjectUtils.java  ( 2.7.4 : removed comments)
  - PropertySourcesUtils.java   ( 2.7.4 : re-implemented and removed
comments)

Above 6 files that you mentioned has been different from
alibaba/spring-context-support, I am looking forward to your further
instructions? :D

Kind regards,
Mercy Ma

--