Hi,

> The new PRs were committed and merged, and the correlative code also was
> re-implemented including

If you do a diff or manual comparison on the files you’ll see that there are
still some lines that are the same, yes they have been modified but that
doesn’t  mean you own the IP on the entire contents of the file or had
permission to change the license.

> Above 6 files that you mentioned has been different from
> alibaba/spring-context-support, I am looking forward to your further
> instructions?

I not sure why you are asking me for instructions. If the a new release was
made, it would depend on how the PMC voted not just me. Anyone voting would
need to be 100% convinced that the code contained not a single line that was
owned by Alibaba.

Thanks,
Justin