Hi, Xinming

As Justin has pointed. It’s fine to use some binary files during developing and
include them in the source repo. What volatiles the Apache rule is that we
cannot package any binary files into the Apache source release package[1], that
should be excluded when packaging if there’s any in the source repo.

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go/v1.2.0-rc1/

Jun