+1 biding.

Though I still have questions about how the UT works exactly and agree this
issue should better being fixed, I think it should not be a release blocker and
can be done the next time. Xinming has clearly stated, the origin of the
zookeeper jar file hosted in her[1] is an official zookeeper release.

1. https://github.com/dubbogo/resources

Jun