Hi All,

I'm an undergrad following a CS degree in Sri Lanka.
I came across Edgent when doing research for my final year thesis on Fog
Networks and IoT.
Even though Edgent isn't in my in project scope (it was overkill, I went
with Mozilla's Things Gateway) for the time being, I had definite plans to
include it in my implementation afterwards. The Open Source middleware
vendor I'm working with was also extremely interested to see how Edgent can
be integrated into their platform.

I've never mailed to this mailing list or committed to this project before,
but I'm doing so now as I want to see Edgent grow into a mature Apache
project.
While it's difficult for me to delegate a lot of time at the moment, I will
contribute to the best of my ability in other aspects like documentation
and media.
Hope to get a response soon.

Thanks and best regards.

--

*Nuwan Jayawardene*
Computer Science Undergraduate at Informatics Institute of Technology(IIT),