Hi and thank you for all of your replies.

It has convinced me that giving reviving Edgent a try could be the best option.

I'll try to figure out how we can achieve that. For now I have to find a third
mentor and then we can get started.

I'll keep you posted.

Chris

Am 07.11.18, 01:05 schrieb "Gayashan Amarasinghe"