Hi Julian,

it's a pleasure to hear from you!
> I didn’t know that there is so much usage of edge processing in academia,
> that’s pretty cool to hear.

Pleasure's all mine :)
Unfortunately, there isn't as much interest as one would expect. Everyone's
into more "trendy" topics nowadays like ML and AI, but there's some who're
actively looking into the subject.

As I tried to dig into the Eclipse IoT Eco System the last time, it's good
> to hear that we have people on the list that are familiar with Mozillas
> Gateway!

I wouldn't say I know it in-depth but enough to move around.

And, to be honest, it would be great if you could find some time to
> contribute documentation or media as this is something programmers tend to
> skip .

Of course, whenever time permits I'll help however I can. Btw, just to
clarify; by "media" I meant graphic design related (Photoshop) stuff.

Would it be possible for you to share some details about your use cases
> (where you used edgent, or at least considered to use edgent) with us?
> I would be really interested in it.

Absolutely! My project is based on the server end of an IoT infrastructure.
I'm basically proposing an *Architecture for a central server to understand
nested (Multi-hierarchy) Fog Networks connected to it*. In this case, a Fog
Network refers to several Edge Devices connected to an Edge Gateway.
The project actually multi-phased and in reality, involves the Edge Devices
and Gateways along with the server. But given the time constraints, my
scope was limited to the latter. Hence, why I took a ready-made Edge
Gateway solution like Mozilla's.
I hope that makes sense.

Also, is there any possibility of creating a discourse forum for Edgent?
I know given the circumstances we're a little tight on manpower and budget,
but just putting it out there. :)