Hi Felipe,

I'm not quite sure if this is possible, but have you considered a portable
stream processor that could be run on Edgent?
Perhaps it can maintain certain threshold parameters for resource
utilization in the device and trigger a call to the backend if those are
exceeded.

Thanks and best regards.

--

*Nuwan Jayawardene*
Computer Science Undergraduate at Informatics Institute of Technology(IIT),