Hi,

thanks for the quick responses.
I do feel tempted to implement it =). I am planning to get my hands dirty
with Apache Edgent and RPi's and the feature that I described is the first
that I will need. By now I am listing all the features that I will need in
my small project and if my supervisor agrees with my idea I will go towards
this way.

Best Regards,
Felipe
*--*