Hey Felipe,

a big +1 for you!
If you face any problems or have questions, just come back to the list and
we'll figure it out together.

Julian

Am 19.11.18, 13:27 schrieb "Felipe Gutierrez" <felipe.o.gutier...@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    thanks for the quick responses.
    I do feel tempted to implement it =). I am planning to get my hands dirty
    with Apache Edgent and RPi's and the feature that I described is the first
    that I will need. By now I am listing all the features that I will need in
    my small project and if my supervisor agrees with my idea I will go towards
    this way.

    Best Regards,
    Felipe
    *--*