Francesco Furfari wrote:

Richard S. Hall wrote:
The UPnP bundles were causing my build to fail (as pointed out to me by Stephane), so I commented them out of the main pom file. Once the issue is resolved, we need to uncomment them.

Sorry to which bundles are you referring to?
In the trunk there aren't dependencies between UPnP and MOSGi
... and actually they are not commented !!
Are you talking about my sandbox?

I tried to do a clean build of the trunk and I got an error which says that it could not resolve a dependency for one of the UPnP bundles...I don't remember which. It looked like the dependency was on 0.1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT of the maven-osgi-plugin, but I hadn't heard of such a version.

Clear your .m2/repository and try to build from scratch using "ant" in the trunk and see what happens...that is what I did.

-> richard

francesco

Two questions about the pom:

  1. MOSGi has a dependency on Java 1.5 which causes the build to fail
     under 1.4. Can we put MOSGi into a profile that only gets build on
      > Java 1.5?
  2. Is there a way to modify the pom file so that the build does not
     stop if one of the modules fails? Would this be a better approach?