Is it possible that we don't have commit rights yet?

regards,

Karl

On 5/4/07, Richard S. Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Strange. I am trying to commit the patch, but I get this error message:

    heavy:~/tmp/felix-trunk2$ svn commit
    Sending        examples/pom.xml
    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: CHECKOUT of
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/534951/felix/trunk/examples/pom.xml': 403 Forbidden
(https://svn.apache.org)
    svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
    svn:    '/home/rickhall/tmp/felix-trunk2/svn-commit.tmp'
    heavy:~/tmp/felix-trunk2$

Anyone have any idea what this means?

This was on a fresh checkout of the trunk.

-> richard

--
Karl Pauls
[EMAIL PROTECTED]