The vote for releasing the first version 0.8.0 of the UPnP Basedriver
passed successfully with:

one +1 vote Richard S. Hall
one +0 vote Karl Pauls

No other votes were cast

During the vote some minor issues about the notice and license files
were raised by Richard, but these are no blockers and will be fixed for
the next release. Other minor issues were raised by Karl Pauls about: missing license header in POM file, dependencies source code and license, and finally usage of exteranal Maven repository.

Unless I misunderstood something and/or someone, I'll continue with uploading the release after 48hrs, just to leave you time to agree with my above statement.

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

Stefano Lenzi wrote:
Hi all,

Finally the UPnP Subproject even is starting to release their projects, even if the bundle is stable since the donation to the Apache Felix project. Please check this release carefully, because it is my first releasing tentative and may I have missed something. The first release candidate and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~lenzi/releases/org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver-0.8.0/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory, the
MD5 and SHA1 files are maven generated.

So please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours:

  [ ] +1 release org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver 0.8.0
  [ ] 0 don't care
  [ ] -1 do NOT release, because ....

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi