Woah - 15KB!
Nice work Dieter - that should help the embedded folks!
- R

Dieter Wimberger wrote:
Richard, all:

Thought I put the "simple access alternative" together so you can decide upon facts not ideas.

http://www.karanet.at/~wimpi/felix/org.apache.felix.telnetconsole.jar

Size is close to 15kB, only dependency is the felix shell service bundle. Port is 6666 by default and may be configured using the system property "osgi.shell.telnet.port".
(No command history, but BS, DEL and Strg-U work).

Regards,
Dieter