Bundle-ClassPath = .
Manifest-Version = 1.0
Bundle-Vendor = Apache Foundation
Bundle-ContactAddress = dieter at wimpi.net
Bundle-Category = console
Bundle-Name = Apache Felix Telnet Management Console
Ant-Version = Apache Ant 1.7.0
Built-By = wimpi
Import-Package = org.osgi.framework,org.apache.felix.shell
Bundle-SymbolicName = org.apache.felix.telnetconsole

If you can point out some docs how I would be able to "mavenize" this, let me know. Just for the moment I thought it may take me more time to do that, then to write the stuff itself.

Regards,
Dieter