Dieter Wimberger wrote:
Felix, Richard:

At long last, I am pleased to announce that the simple remote shell module contributed by Deiter Wimberger (many thanks to you at this place!) is now part of the Apache Felix project.

And a big thank you to Deiter for the original work...(we still need to revisit having more advanced remote access too, but first things first...)

You are welcome. (It's Dieter though ;)

You mean we have to spell your name correctly?! Some people are never satisfied... ;-)

Sorry about that.

I don't remember where the name came from; probably the POM file that Felix provided?
Feel free to move/rename this.

Yeah, this is not really an issue from you, this is more about how should we organize the Felix trunk.